What do I do with an application??

  • Our New Member coordinator will work with you on all the aspects of getting signed up.  
  • Youth/Adult fills out application completely.  Dues will be assessed based on transfer, time before recharter, etc.
  • Adult must take Youth Protection Training (information below)
  • Turn in application and YPT training certificate to Troop Membership Chair
  • Admin to obtain necessary signatures and turn in application to Council
  • Admin to enter information into Troop systems (TroopTrack, Band, etc)

You do not have to be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America to take Youth Protection training.

To take Youth Protection training go to My.Scouting.org and create an account. You’ll receive an email notification with your account information, including a member ID/reference number.

From the My.Scouting.org portal, click Menu then My Dashboard from the menu list. The My Training page displays to take Youth Protection training. Upon completion, you may print a training certificate to submit with a volunteer application. Your training will automatically be updated in our system and associated with the member ID/reference number issued when you created the account.

When your volunteer application is approved, you will receive a BSA membership card that includes your member ID number.  

For more information, email Troop 350 and we will be in touch.

TroopTrackHQ, LLC 51 E 3900 N Vineyard, UT 84059 support@trooptrack.com
TroopTrack TroopTrack is not affiliated with or endorsed by Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts of the USA, Baden Powell Service Association, Trail Life U.S.A., or Scouts Australia. Any usage of BSA, GSUSA, TLUSA, or SA terminology on this site is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of this product by any of these organizations. © 2008 - 2024 TroopTrackHQ, LLC. All rights reserved